Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks will be facing the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Doncic is tops on his team in points (28.0), rebounds (9.2) and assists (8.6) per contest, shooting 45.1% from the floor and 33.8% from beyond the arc with 2.9 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 0.6 blocks.
Below, we break down Dončić’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Luka Dončić Prop Bets (March 19)
Dončić Last 10 Games
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 30.5 point total set for Dončić on Saturday is 2.5 more than his season scoring average (28.0).
- In the 70 games he’s played this season, Doncic’s point total has exceeded 30.5 points 18 times.
- Doncic has gone up against a points prop bet in 53 games this season, and he’s gone over 25 times.
- Dončić has averaged 2.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Doncic has finished 19 games this season with more than 3.5 made treys.
- The Hornets concede 114.8 points per game, 28th-ranked in the league.
Dončić Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Mavericks Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News