News

Carbon monoxide deaths, illnesses in Michigan

Authorities on Sunday were investigating the deaths of four people at a three-day country musical festival in Michigan, including three men found dead in a travel trailer of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Lenawee County Sheriff’s officials said they received a 911 call regarding “unresponsive persons” at a campground near the Faster Horses Festival in Brooklyn. First responders arrived to find five unconscious men in their early 20s inside a travel trailer. Three of the males were pronounced dead at the scene, and two were transported by ambulance to a local hospital in critical condition and were being treated for acute carbon monoxide poisoning, the sheriff’s office said in a statement. 

Investigators said the caller was a friend who became concerned when he had not heard from the men.


Most Related Links :
Business News Governmental News Finance News

Source link

Back to top button