A Week 3 matchup sees the San Francisco 49ers (2-0) hit the field against the Green Bay Packers (1-1). The Packers, on the moneyline to win, visit the 49ers, listed at on the spread, on September 26, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. The game’s over/under is currently set at .
Read this article before you make a bet on this game for updated odds and everything else you need to know about the contest — from injury news and player stats to key metrics, weather conditions, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 22, 2021, 8:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers Vs. Packers Betting Odds
49ers Vs. Packers Player Props
49ers Vs. Packers Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
49ers Vs. Packers Weather
A high temperature of 82 degrees Fahrenheit, with clear sky and 5 mph winds, are the expected conditions at Levi’s Stadium on Sunday (as of 8:20 AM on September 22).
49ers Vs. Packers Injury Report
San Francisco Injuries
|Jason Verrett||CB||Torn Acl||Out|
|Jeff Wilson Jr.||RB||Knee||Out|
Green Bay Injuries
|David Bakhtiari||OT||Knee (acl)||Out|
49ers Offense Vs. Packers Defense (2020)
|49ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Packers Defense|
|23.5 (21)||Points/Gm||23.1 (13)|
|0.36 (19)||Points/Play||0.38 (16)|
|370.1 (15)||Yards/Gm||334.0 (9)|
|270.0 (10)||Pass Yards/Gm||237.1 (8)|
|118.1 (15)||Rush Yards/Gm||112.8 (13)|
|5.7 (14)||Yards/Play||5.5 (12)|
|7.6 (8)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (12)|
|4.3 (14)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|39.1% (23)||3rd Down %||39.5% (10)|
|67.3% (8)||Red Zone %||57.7% (8)|
|31 (31)||Turnovers||18 (25)|
|39 (20)||Sacks||41 (10)|
Packers Offense Vs. 49ers Defense (2020)
|Packers Offense||Stats (Rank)||49ers Defense|
|31.8 (1)||Points/Gm||24.4 (17)|
|0.51 (1)||Points/Play||0.39 (17)|
|389.0 (5)||Yards/Gm||314.4 (5)|
|268.7 (11)||Pass Yards/Gm||220.4 (4)|
|132.4 (8)||Rush Yards/Gm||106.4 (7)|
|6.3 (2)||Yards/Play||5.0 (4)|
|8.2 (3)||Yards/Pass||6.6 (4)|
|4.8 (5)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (6)|
|49.4% (2)||3rd Down %||35.5% (4)|
|80.0% (1)||Red Zone %||57.8% (9)|
|11 (1)||Turnovers||20 (21)|
|21 (2)||Sacks||30 (22)|
When The 49ers Have The Ball (2020)
- The 49ers were 23rd in the NFL in third-down percentage last season (39.1%), and will be looking to stay on the field against the 10th-ranked defense in that category, owned by the Packers (39.5%).
- San Francisco’s pass protection resulted in 39 sacks allowed last season, 13th-most in the league. Green Bay’s defense racked up 41 (10th-most).
- The 49ers’ offense was 21st in the NFL last season at 23.5 points per game. They will be facing the Packers’ defense, which allowed 23.1 per game (13th in the league).
- Green Bay forced 18 turnovers last season (eighth-fewest in the NFL), and San Francisco committed 31 turnovers (second-most in the league).
When The Packers Have The Ball (2020)
- The Packers were No. 2 in the league in sacks conceded last year (21), facing the pass rush ranked 22nd, the 49ers’ (30).
- San Francisco ranked 21st in the league with 20 turnovers forced last year, while Green Bay committed 11 (first).
- The Packers’ offense averaged 0.51 points per play last year (first in NFL) compared to the 0.39 the 49ers’ defense gave up (17th).
- Last year Green Bay had the top-ranked offense in the NFL, averaging 31.8 points per game. San Francisco’s defense was 17th, allowing 24.4 points per contest.
49ers Betting Trends And Insights
- San Francisco compiled a 7-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The 49ers covered the spread once when favored by 3.5 points or more last season (in five opportunities).
- A total of eight of San Francisco’s games last season hit the over.
- San Francisco and its opponents scored more than 50.5 points in five of 16 games last season.
- The 49ers won two of the seven games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (28.6%).
Packers Betting Trends And Insights
- Green Bay compiled a 10-6-0 ATS record last season.
- The Packers covered the spread when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last season.
- Green Bay’s games hit the over nine out of 16 times last year.
- Green Bay combined with its opponents to score more than 50.5 points in 11 of 18 games last season.
- Last season, the Packers won two out of the three games in which they were the underdog.
49ers Players To Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo collected 1,096 passing yards (137.0 per game) with a 67.1% completion percentage last season, while throwing for seven touchdowns with five interceptions.
- JaMycal Hasty took 39 attempts for 148 rushing yards a season ago (18.5 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Brandon Aiyuk amassed 77 rushing yards on six carries, with two touchdowns on the ground, last year. He also caught 60 passes for a team-best 748 receiving yards (46.8 per game) and five scores.
- George Kittle chipped in with 48 catches for 634 yards and two touchdowns.
- Deebo Samuel caught 33 passes for 391 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.1 yards per game.
- Samson Ebukam put together an impressive stat line of 4.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 44 tackles last year.
- In last year’s campaign, Fred Warner racked up 170 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions.
- Dre Kirkpatrick picked off three passes and tacked on 59 tackles and seven passes defended last season.
Packers Players To Watch
- Aaron Rodgers threw for 4,299 yards while completing 70.7% of his passes last year, with 48 touchdowns and five interceptions (268.7 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones ran for 1,104 yards on 201 attempts (69.0 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 22.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 47 passes for 355 yards and two TDs.
- Last season A.J. Dillon rushed for 242 yards on 46 carries (15.1 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Davante Adams grabbed 115 passes for 1,374 yards last year with 18 touchdowns. He was targeted 148 times, and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling also tacked on 33 grabs for 690 yards and six touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times, and put up 43.1 receiving yards per game.
- Robert Tonyan totaled 586 yards on 52 catches with 11 touchdowns in 2020.
- Rashan Gary put together an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 5.0 sacks, 6.5 TFL and 51 tackles.
- De’Vondre Campbell’s 2020 campaign saw him total 129 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks.
- Darnell Savage Jr. intercepted four passes while adding 94 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 12 passes defended a season ago.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News