Abraham Ancer is currently listed atto win the Tour Championship. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Ancer from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 5, 2021, 3:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Abraham Ancer odds for the Tour Championship
Ancer’s recent form
- Ancer has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Ancer has claimed victory once while also posting two top-10 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Ancer has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -9.6 those five times he’s made the cut.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Ancer at the Tour Championship
- In Ancer’s last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 20th.
- Ancer made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Ancer finished 18th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,346 yards, 13 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Ancer has played over the last year (7,327 yards) is 19 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,346 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Abraham Ancer 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||9||66-67-66-71 (-18)||$256,500|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||64||72-69-67-72 (-4)||$20,140|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||1||67-62-67-68–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1 (-16)||$1,820,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||14||69-69-66-68 (-12)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||59||69-71-71-71 (+2)||$27,929|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||4||72-66-66-65 (-11)||$362,600|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||14||70-71-67-67 (-5)||$125,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||74-72-76-65 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||69-70-70-66 (-9)||$882,900|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||5||67-70-66-69 (-12)||$282,900|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||69-66-70-70 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||75-69-75-70 (+1)||$79,925|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-73-69-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||72-70-68-73 (-5)||$135,964|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||71-66-70-74 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||5||69-65-73-66 (-15)||$247,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-68||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||70-71-69-66 (-16)||$92,000|
Ancer’s last tournament appearance was on August 26-29 at Caves Valley Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his ninth-place finish in the BMW Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News