The Air Force Falcons (2-0) take the field against the Florida Atlantic Owls (1-1) in college football play at Falcon Stadium in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Owls,on the moneyline to win, visit the Falcons, listed at on the spread, on September 25, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. A total of points has been set for the matchup by oddsmakers.
In this article we outline key metrics, betting trends, top players and updated odds — everything you need to know before placing a bet on the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Air Force Vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Air Force Offense Vs. Florida Atlantic Defense
|Falcons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Owls Defense|
|29.0 (74)||Points/Gm||20.5 (55)|
|322.5 (103)||Yards/Gm||354.0 (73)|
|49.5 (129)||Pass Yards/Gm||89.0 (6)|
|273.0 (10)||Rush Yards/Gm||265.0 (128)|
|6.6 (87)||Yards/Pass||4.1 (4)|
|4.3 (69)||Yards/Rush||7.2 (128)|
|46.9% (35)||3rd Down %||53.6% (120)|
|0 (1)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|1 (24)||Sacks||0 (113)|
Florida Atlantic Offense Vs. Air Force Defense
|Florida Atlantic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Air Force Defense|
|26.0 (87)||Points/Gm||8.5 (5)|
|326.0 (100)||Yards/Gm||177.0 (4)|
|251.5 (50)||Pass Yards/Gm||137.5 (22)|
|74.5 (122)||Rush Yards/Gm||39.5 (5)|
|9.9 (19)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (81)|
|2.5 (122)||Yards/Rush||1.4 (3)|
|55.6% (11)||3rd Down %||28.0% (24)|
|2 (52)||Turnovers||1 (86)|
|6 (119)||Sacks||3 (38)|
When Air Force Has The Ball
- The Owls allow 89.0 passing yards per game (sixth in college football). The Falcons accumulate 49.5 (129th).
- Air Force has the 10th-ranked rushing offense in the FBS (273.0 yards per game), and will be up against the 128th-ranked defense in that category, as Florida Atlantic allows 265.0 per game.
- The Owls pass rush is one of the FBS’ worst, ranking 113th with zero sacks this season, while the Falcons offense is one of the best at protecting the passer, allowing only one (24th in college football).
- Air Force converts 46.9% of its third downs (35th in college football), while Florida Atlantic’s defense ranks 120th in that category (53.6%)
When Florida Atlantic Has The Ball
- The Owls average 2.5 yards per carry (122nd in college football) compared to the 1.4 per attempt the Falcons give up (third in the FBS).
- The matchups don’t favor the Florida Atlantic offense in this game, with the No. 122 rushing attack in the FBS (74.5 yards per game), up against the No. 5 defense in that category. Air Force allows 39.5 yards per game on the ground.
- The Owls’ offense is 100th in college football averaging 326.0 yards per game, while the Falcons rank fourth in yards allowed (177.0).
- Florida Atlantic’s offense ranks 87th in the FBS at 26.0 points per game. Air Force allows 8.5 per game (fifth in college football).
Air Force Betting Trends And Insights
- Air Force has covered once in two games with a spread this season.
- The Falcons have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- The Falcons have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
Florida Atlantic Betting Trends And Insights
- Florida Atlantic has won all two of its games against the spread this year.
- The Owls have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Florida Atlantic has played only one game this season that finished with a combined score over 52.5 points.
- The Owls lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Air Force Players To Watch
- Haaziq Daniels leads the team with 99 passing yards (49.5 yards per game) and has a 40% completion percentage this year (6-of-15) . He also has 123 rushing yards on 33 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 61.5 yards per game.
- Brad Roberts has picked up a team-best 208 rushing yards (104.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Micah Davis has three receptions for a team-high 54 receiving yards (27.0 per game).
- David Cormier has hauled in one catch for 23 yards (23.0 yards per game).
- Kyle Patterson is averaging 22.0 yards per game, racking up two receptions for 22 yards.
Florida Atlantic Players To Watch
- N’Kosi Perry leads the team with 593 passing yards (296.5 yards per game) and has a 61.3% completion percentage this year (38-of-62) while throwing five touchdowns.
- Johnny Ford has taken 25 carries for a team-leading 123 rushing yards (61.5 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Malcolm Davidson has 80 yards on 14 carries (40.0 ypg).
- D’Marcus Adams has grabbed three passes for a team best 94 yards. He averages 47.0 yards per game.
- Brandon Robinson has hauled in six catches for 88 yards (44.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- John Mitchell has caught six passes for 75 yards and one touchdown, averaging 37.5 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News