Pac-12 rivals hit the field when the Arizona State Sun Devils (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) meet the Colorado Buffaloes (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12) at Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, Arizona. The Sun Devils () and the Buffaloes ( to win on the moneyline) take to the field on September 25, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET. The total for the contest is set at points.
In this article we will update you with the best odds available and break down what you need to know to place a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, plus team and player stats.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Arizona State Vs. Colorado Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Arizona State Offense Vs. Colorado Defense
|Sun Devils Offense||Stats (Rank)||Buffaloes Defense|
|31.7 (58)||Points/Gm||15.7 (21)|
|437.3 (37)||Yards/Gm||328.7 (55)|
|213.0 (80)||Pass Yards/Gm||197.0 (54)|
|224.3 (20)||Rush Yards/Gm||131.7 (65)|
|8.4 (38)||Yards/Pass||6.0 (34)|
|5.6 (17)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (74)|
|52.6% (17)||3rd Down %||31.1% (37)|
|7 (122)||Turnovers||1 (113)|
|4 (66)||Sacks||4 (62)|
Colorado Offense Vs. Arizona State Defense
|Colorado Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona State Defense|
|14.0 (126)||Points/Gm||17.0 (31)|
|235.3 (124)||Yards/Gm||246.7 (14)|
|91.0 (128)||Pass Yards/Gm||143.3 (17)|
|144.3 (77)||Rush Yards/Gm||103.3 (36)|
|4.3 (126)||Yards/Pass||5.5 (20)|
|4.0 (77)||Yards/Rush||3.2 (38)|
|33.3% (102)||3rd Down %||33.3% (47)|
|3 (49)||Turnovers||6 (11)|
|6 (94)||Sacks||4 (62)|
When Arizona State Has The Ball
- The Sun Devils average 5.6 yards per rushing attempt (17th in the FBS), while the Buffaloes allow 4.0 per carry (74th in college football).
- Arizona State’s rushing game ranks 20th in the FBS (224.3 yards per game). Colorado allows 131.7 rushing yards per game (65th).
- The Buffaloes have the 21st-ranked scoring defense (15.7 points per game). The Sun Devils’ 58th-ranked scoring offense puts up 31.7 points per game.
- Arizona State’s 213.0 passing yards per game ranks 80th in the FBS. Colorado’s defense allows 197.0 through the air (54th in college football).
When Colorado Has The Ball
- The Buffaloes have the 128th-ranked passing offense in the FBS (91.0 yards per game), and will be up against one of the FBS’ best passing defenses in the Sun Devils, ranked 17th in that category (143.3 passing yards allowed per game).
- Colorado is 124th in college football, racking up 235.3 yards per game, while Arizona State ranks 14th in yards allowed (246.7).
- The Buffaloes average 4.3 yards per pass attempt (126th in the FBS) compared to the 5.5 per pass the Sun Devils give up (20th in college football).
- Colorado’s offense is 126th in the FBS at 14.0 points per game. Arizona State allows 17.0 per game (31st in college football).
Arizona State Betting Trends And Insights
- Arizona State has not won against the spread this season in two games with a spread.
- The Sun Devils have been favored by 14 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- The Sun Devils have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
Colorado Betting Trends And Insights
- Colorado has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Buffaloes have covered the spread when playing as at least 14-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- The Buffaloes lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Arizona State Players To Watch
- Jayden Daniels leads the team with 572 passing yards (190.7 yards per game) and has a 72.9% completion percentage this year (51-of-70) while throwing two touchdowns with three interceptions. He also has 173 rushing yards on 29 carries, averaging 57.7 yards per game.
- Rachaad White has racked up a team-high 219 rushing yards (73.0 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns. He has added 15 catches for 117 yards (39.0 receiving yards per game).
- Daniyel Ngata has run for 183 yards on 25 carries (61.0 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Andre Johnson has added six catches for 115 yards this year. He averages 38.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season LV Bunkley-Shelton is averaging 36.7 yards per game, with nine catches for 110 yards and one touchdown.
Colorado Players To Watch
- This year, Brendon Lewis has collected 246 passing yards (82.0 yards per game) while going 31-for-56 (55.4% completion percentage) and throwing one touchdown and one interception. He has tacked on 93 rushing yards on 24 carries, averaging 31.0 yards per game.
- Jarek Broussard has picked up a team-high 153 rushing yards (51.0 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Daniel Arias has four catches and paces his team with 45 receiving yards (22.5 ypg).
- Brady Russell has hauled in six catches for 37 yards (12.3 yards per game).
- This season Brenden Rice has caught five passes for 35 yards, averaging 11.7 receiving yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News