Bradley Beal and Washington play the Indiana Pacers on Monday. Prop bettors will wonder how Beal has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Bradley Beal Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Beal has played in 55 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 45 of them.
- Beal’s 31.0 points per game average is 0.5 points less than Monday’s over/under.
- 25 times this season (out of 55 total games — 45.5%) Beal has scored more than 31.5 points.
- Beal’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (30.9 points) by 0.1 points.
- Beal has gone over the point total in 51.1% of his opportunities (23 of 45 chances).
- Beal’s season-long points prop bet average is 30.9 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 30 out of 55 contests (54.5%).
- Opponents of the Pacers have scored 114.5 points per game this season, the eighth-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Beal has had an assists prop bet set 45 times this season out of 55 games.
- Beal’s season-long assist average — 4.5 per game — is the same as Monday’s assist over/under.
- Beal has dished out more than 4.5 assists in 26 out of 55 games this season (47.3%).
- Beal’s per-game assist average (4.5) is 0.1 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (4.6).
- In only 47.3% of Beal’s contests (26 out of 55) he has dished out more than 4.6 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- The Pacers’ opponents are averaging 25.9 assists per game, which is the fifth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Wizards vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News