Christian Wood has several prop bets set for Saturday’s matchup between his Houston Rockets and the Golden State Warriors. Below we take a closer look at his recent scoring tendencies to find an edge in betting his point totals for this matchup.
Christian Wood Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Wood has had a points prop bet set in 27 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Wood’s 21.3 points per game average is 2.2 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- 13 times this season (out of 39 total games — 33.3%) Wood has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Wood’s season scoring average of 21.3 was the same as his average points over/under.
- Wood has gone over the point total in 63% of his opportunities (17 of 27 chances).
- Wood’s season-long points prop bet average is 21.3 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 21 out of 39 games (53.8%).
- Teams are scoring 113.6 points per game against the Warriors this season, the 10th-most allowed by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Wood vs the Warriors
Bet on the Rockets vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News