CJ McCollum has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Portland Trail Blazers and the Memphis Grizzlies. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Grizzlies.
CJ McCollum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- McCollum has played in 33 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 28 of them.
- Friday’s points prop bet for McCollum is set at 22.5 points. That is 0.7 fewer points than his season average of 23.2.
- In 17 of 33 games this season (51.5%) McCollum has scored more than 22.5 points.
- McCollum’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 22.8 points, which he’s outscored by 0.4 points on average this year.
- McCollum has hit the over on his point totals in 16 chances (57.1%) out of 28 opportunities.
- In 17 of 33 contests this season (51.5%), McCollum scored more than his average points over/under of 22.8.
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are racking up 112.3 points per game, which is the 14th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- McCollum has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 28 times this season.
- McCollum combines to average 32.1 points, rebounds and assists, 0.6 more than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (31.5).
- McCollum has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Friday’s game in 19 of 33 games (57.6%).
- McCollum’s PRA average (32.1) is 0.6 higher than his average prop bet over/under (31.5).
- In 60.7% of his opportunities this year (17 of 28), McCollum has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- McCollum covered his average PRA over/under (31.5) in 57.6% of his matchups this year (19 of 33 contests).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Trail Blazers vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News