NFL action in Week 3 at MetLife Stadium will see the New York Giants and Daniel Jones face the Atlanta Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Jones in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Daniel Jones Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 2||@Football Team||22||32||249||1||9||95||1|
Daniel Jones Passing Trends Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- This week Jones will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense (270.0 yards allowed per game).
- Compared to his 254.5-yard over/under for this matchup, Jones is racking up more yards per game (258.0) so far this season.
- In two games played this season, Jones has once exceeded 254.5 passing yards in a single contest.
- Jones’ season passing yardage average of 258.0 is 18.0 yards higher than his 240.0 average passing yards over/under.
- Jones has hit the over on his passing yard totals in each of his two games this season with a prop.
- The Falcons’ defense is 32nd in the NFL, giving up 4.0 passing touchdowns per game.
- Jones has a passing touchdown in all two games this year, but no games with more than one passing TD.
- Jones has no interceptions in two games this year.
Daniel Jones Rushing Trends Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Jones will go up against a Falcons squad that allows 127.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones averages 61.0 rushing yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 26.5 yards.
- So far this season, Jones has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards in every game he’s played.
- The average rushing yards prop for Jones this season (18.0) is below his season average for rushing yards (61.0).
- Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards total in each of his two opportunities this season.
- Jones and the Giants will face off against the NFL’s fifth-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (one).
- Jones has a rushing touchdown in all two games this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 25, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Daniel Jones or the New York Giants at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Giants Vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News