NFL action in Week 2 will see Derek Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders match up against the Pittsburgh Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s break down all of Carr’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Derek Carr Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Derek Carr Passing Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The 218.4 passing yards the Steelers gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense.
- Carr threw for 256.4 yards per game last year, 274.6 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- Carr did not throw for more than 531.00 yards in a game through 16 outings last year.
- Carr’s passing yards total per game of 256.4 last year was higher than his average prop bet total (256.3) by 0.1 yards.
- Carr went over on passing yards prop bets in 10 of 16 opportunities last season (62.5%).
- The Steelers gave up 22 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game) last season. They were fifth in the NFL in that category.
- Carr had a passing touchdown in 13 of 16 games last year, with multiple passing TDs in 10 of them.
- Carr threw at least one interception in seven of 16 games last season, including multiple INTs twice.
Derek Carr Rushing Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- The Steelers had the NFL’s 10th-ranked defense against the run last year, allowing 111.4 yards per game.
- Carr’s 8.8 rushing yards per game average last season is 4.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- On four occasions last season (out of 16 total games, or 25.0%), Carr had more than 13.00 rushing yards.
- Carr’s average rushing yards prop bet last season was 5.8, which he outpaced by 3.0 yards per game.
- Carr hit the over on his rushing yards total set by oddsmakers in seven of his 16 opportunities last year (43.8%).
- The Steelers gave up 13 rushing touchdowns last season, sixth in the league.
- Carr ran for a touchdown in three games last season, but did not score more than one in a single game.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News