Harris English is currently listed atto finish atop the leaderboard at the Tour Championship. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about English from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 3, 2021, 3:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Harris English odds for the Tour Championship
English’s recent form
- English will look to make the cut for the 11th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five tournaments, English has one win and two top-five finishes.
- Over his last five events, English has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -9.8.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: English at the Tour Championship
- In English’s last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 17th.
- English has made the cut in each of his last two trips to this event.
- English finished 12th when he last played this event in 2020. His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- Measuring 7,346 yards, East Lake Golf Club is set up as a par-70 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,333 yards.
- The average course English has played over the past year has been 14 yards shorter than the 7,346 yards East Lake Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harris English 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||26||69-70-71-65 (-13)||$73,150|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||31||69-68-70-69 (-8)||$48,925|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||4||62-65-65-73 (-15)||$515,000|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||46||75-65-72-68 (E)||$33,679|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||1||67-68-67-65–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1–1 (-13)||$1,332,000|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||3||72-70-71-68 (-3)||$829,084|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||14||67-69-67-74 (-7)||$125,925|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||64||75-74-75-72 (+8)||$20,200|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||13||70-68-63-70 (-17)||$153,900|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||43||72-69-71-74 (+2)||$25,070|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||70-76||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||74-71-73-70 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MDF||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||26||73-70-71-74 (E)||$69,285|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||66||78-69-71-80 (+10)||$33,500|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-69||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||79-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||70-64-67-67 (-12)||$34,577|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||1||65-67-66-69–1 (-25)||$1,340,000|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of English’s 26th-place finish last time out at the BMW Championship on August 26-29.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News