Harry Higgs, who took ninth in THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT at The Summit Club October 14-17 in his last tournament, comes into the 2021 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Narashino Country Club withodds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 20, 2021, 11:24 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Harry Higgs odds for the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Higgs’ recent form
- Higgs has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Higgs has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13.2 in his last five appearances.
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP details
- Date: October 20-23, 2021
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Narashino Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,041 yards
- Purse: 10M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Higgs at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Higgs finished 54th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Narashino Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,041 yards, 274 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Narashino Country Club has seen an average tournament score of +0.8 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.4 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Higgs has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,274 yards, 233 yards longer than the 7,041-yard Narashino Country Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.3 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +0.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Harry Higgs 2021 results
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||9||64-67-70-67 (-20)||$243,750|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||27||66-68-69-69 (-12)||$46,944|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-72||$0|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||38||72-67-71-68 (-10)||$38,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||16||69-70-66-68 (-11)||$144,875|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||15||70-67-65-66 (-12)||$91,342|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||72-69||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||70-70||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-69||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-72||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||68||76-69-76-84 (+17)||$19,437|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-73||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||4||72-71-73-70 (-2)||$462,250|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-71||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||59||71-68-72-74 (+1)||$15,975|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||19||68-67-74-68 (-3)||$82,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||29||71-73-67-73 (-4)||$96,125|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-70||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||75-68||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||65||71-69-76-75 (+3)||$15,900|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||65-71-67-65 (-12)||$34,577|
Higgs’ last tournament appearance, his ninth-place finish in THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News