J.J. Spaun has +50000 odds to win the 2021 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead). He missed the cut in his last time out here, the 2019 Valspar Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 27, 2021, 2:17 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
J.J. Spaun odds for the Valspar Championship
Spaun’s recent form
- Spaun has an average finishing position of 68th in his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Spaun has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 2.5 those two times he’s made the cut.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: April 29- 2, 2021
- Location: Palm Harbor, FL
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 6.9M
- Defending Champ: Paul Casey
Course history: Spaun at the Valspar Championship
- Spaun failed to make the cut in his last two trips to this event.
- Spaun finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2019.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is shorter than the 7,340-yard length for this event.
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) has seen an average tournament score of +0.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Spaun has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,262 yards, 78 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7.5 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +0.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
J.J. Spaun 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-75||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||67||70-75-72-76 (+5)||$6,300|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||68||68-74-73-73 (E)||$6,150|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-76||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-74||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-66||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News