NFL play in Week 2 will see the New England Patriots and James White face the New York Jets at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we break down White’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best bets for this contest.
James White Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
White’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
James White Rushing Trends Vs. New York Jets
- The Jets had the NFL’s 12th-ranked defense against the run last season, allowing 112.0 yards per game.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for White is 27.0. That’s 19.4 more than his average of 7.6 last season.
- White did not rush for more than 27.00 yards in a game through 16 outings last year.
- White fell short of his rushing yards prop bet average last season (14.4) by 6.8 yards per game.
- White went over his rushing yards total in 37.5% of his opportunities (six of 16 games) last year.
- The Jets conceded 16 rushing touchdowns last season, 14th in the NFL.
- White had a rushing touchdown in one game last year, and had multiple rushing TDs in that game.
James White Receiving Trends Vs. New York Jets
- This week White will face what was the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense last season (287.2 yards allowed per game).
- White racked up 23.4 receiving yards per game last season, 35.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (59.00).
- White put up over 59.00 receiving yards twice in 16 games last season (12.5%).
- White’s season average of 23.4 receiving yards per game was 9.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (32.6).
- In five of his 16 games (31.2%) last season, White hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Jets’ defense was 27th in the league last year, giving up 2.1 passing touchdowns per game.
- White had a receiving touchdown in one of 16 games last season, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James White or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots Vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News