Kyoung-Hoon Lee’s latest odds to win THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT are listed at. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Lee from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 14, 2021, 3:24 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee odds for the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT
Lee’s recent form
- Lee has finished in the top 20 twice over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lee has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -12.2 over his last five appearances.
THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT details
- Date: October 14-17, 2021
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Course: The Summit Club
- Par: 72 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: 9.8M
- Defending Champ: Jason Kokrak
Course history: Lee at THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT
- In his last four trips to this event, Lee has an average finishing position of 50th.
- Lee made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Lee last played this event in 2020 and finished 52nd. He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – The Summit Club
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,431 yards, 109 yards longer than the average 7,322 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Lee has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,301 yards, 130 yards shorter than the 7,431-yard The Summit Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee 2021 results
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||14||68-64-71-66 (-15)||$113,750|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||12||69-69-66-67 (-17)||$199,500|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||47||71-68-69-70 (-6)||$24,331|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||24||67-68-67-67 (-11)||$53,440|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||54||68-74-70-70 (+2)||$42,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||6||69-67-68-69 (-11)||$208,230|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-72||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||73||69-64-69-80 (+2)||$14,578|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||76-79||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||65||74-71-79-74 (+10)||$19,902|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||78-77||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||1||65-65-67-66 (-25)||$1,458,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||58||66-77-70-76 (+5)||$18,063|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||69-69-71-71 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||56||67-73-70-73 (-1)||$16,472|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||70-73-70-71 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||41||72-71-71-72 (-2)||$53,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||71-78||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||66||70-72-79-72 (+9)||$19,809|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||2||66-66-66-68 (-18)||$649,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||74-72||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||32||68-71-71-68 (-10)||$38,257|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||19||69-66-66-64 (-15)||$78,210|
Check out all the details from Lee’s 14th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News