Kyrie Irving will hit the court on Tuesday when his Brooklyn Nets face off against the New Orleans Pelicans. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Irving’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Kyrie Irving Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Irving has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Irving’s 27.3 points per game average is 2.2 points less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 13 times this season (out of 41 total games — 31.7%) Irving has scored more than 29.5 points.
- Irving’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (26.6 points) by 0.7 points.
- Irving has gone over the point total in only 47.2% of his opportunities (17 of 36 chances).
- Irving’s season-long points prop bet average is 26.6 points, a figure he’s covered 21 out of 41 games (51.2%).
- The Pelicans’ opponents are averaging 115.1 points per game, which is the fourth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Irving has had an assists prop bet set in 36 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Irving’s year-long assist average — 6.1 per game — is 2.4 assists lower than Tuesday’s assist over/under (8.5).
- In six out of 41 games this season (14.6%) Irving has dished out more than 8.5 assists.
- Irving’s per-game assist average (6.1) is 0.2 more than his average assist prop bet total (5.9).
- In 58.5% of Irving’s contests (24 out of 41) he has dished out more than 5.9 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
- The Pelicans’ opponents are collecting 26.1 assists per game, which is the fourth-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Irving vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Nets vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News