Leonard Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Fournette has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts against the Packers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Leonard Fournette NFC Championship Player Props
Fournette’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Fournette is set at 58.5 yards. That is 23.6 more than his season average of 34.9.
- Three times this season (out of 15 total games — 20%), Fournette has had more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- The Packers allow 112.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Fournette’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 41.9 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 7.0 on average.
- Fournette has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (41.9) in just 40% of his games (six out of 15 matchups).
- Fournette has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 14 opportunities (35.7%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Fournette’s per-game rushing attempts average (8.9) is 5.6 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (14.5).
- Fournette has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts in three of 15 games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Fournette’s season-long average over/under is 10.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Fournette took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 14 games this year (35.7% of his chances).
- Fournette has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.8 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (six of 15 games).
- This season, Packers opponents have ran the ball 24.8 times per game, the 25th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Leonard Fournette or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News