The Dallas Mavericks (22-19) will look to build on a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Orlando Magic (8-34) on January 15, 2022 at American Airlines Center. The Mavericks (on the spread) and Magic ( to win) will meet Saturday at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of January 15, 2022 at 12:31 AM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Mavericks vs Magic Betting Odds
Mavericks Vs. Magic Player Props
Injury Report as of January 15
Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Personal)
Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee),
E’Twaun Moore: Out (Knee),
Michael Carter-Williams: Out (Left Ankle),
Markelle Fultz: Out (Knee),
Mo Bamba: Out (Toe),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Out (Hamstring)
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Magic Defense|
|105.3 (25)||Points/Gm||109.8 (21)|
|9.5 (29)||Possessions/Game||18.4 (10)|
|45.0 (20)||Field Goal %||46.2 (21)|
|33.2 (25)||3PT %||36.5 (27)|
|52.1 (18)||Effective FG %||53.6 (24)|
|55.2 (20)||True Shooting %||56.7 (23)|
|Magic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|101.0 (28)||Points/Gm||103.4 (4)|
|18.4 (21)||Possessions/Game||9.5 (2)|
|42.4 (28)||Field Goal %||45.6 (17)|
|32.4 (27)||3PT %||34.8 (15)|
|49.1 (28)||Effective FG %||52.1 (13)|
|52.8 (28)||True Shooting %||55.3 (12)|
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
Mavericks and Magic Betting Records
- Dallas has put together a 21-20-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Mavericks have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- A total of 14 out of Dallas’ 42 games this season have hit the over.
- Orlando is 20-23-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Magic have an ATS record of 8-7.
- In Orlando’s 43 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 22 times.
- The Mavericks points and assists leader is Jalen Brunson. He scores 15.6 points per game and adds 5.5 assists.
- Dallas’ rebounding leader is Dorian Finney-Smith, who grabs 4.6 per game.
- The Mavericks are led by Tim Hardaway Jr. from beyond the arc. He hits 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Finney-Smith racks up 1.2 steals and 0.6 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Wendell Carter Jr. leads the Magic in all things points, rebounds and assists, putting up 13.1 points, 10.3 pulling down rebounds and serving up 2.7 assists per game.
- Gary Harris leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Chuma Okeke (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Mohamed Bamba (2.1 per game).
Business News Governmental News Finance News