Week 2 of the NFL season features Melvin Gordon III and the Denver Broncos matching up against the Jacksonville Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets set for Gordon in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Melvin Gordon III Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gordon’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Melvin Gordon III Rushing Trends Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Gordon will go up against a Jaguars squad that allowed 153.3 rushing yards per game last year and was the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Gordon averaged 61.6 rushing yards per game last season, 49.4 fewer than Sunday’s prop total.
- Gordon rushed for more than 111.00 yards in a game once last year.
- Gordon outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (55.3) by 6.3 yards last season.
- Gordon hit his rushing yards over in 68.8% of his opportunities (11 of 16 games) last season.
- The Broncos are up against the NFL’s 29th-ranked defense in terms of rushing TDs conceded last year (23).
- Gordon had at least one rushing touchdown in six games last season, including multiple rushing TDs three times.
Melvin Gordon III Receiving Trends Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- The Jaguars had the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense last year, giving up 270.1 yards per game through the air.
- Gordon’s 9.9 receiving yards per game average from last season is 15.1 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (25.00).
- Gordon did not pick up more than 25.00 receiving yards in a game across 16 outings last season.
- Gordon’s season average of 9.9 receiving yards per game was 7.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (17.6).
- Gordon went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in three of 16 games last season (18.8%).
- With 34 passing TDs conceded last year, the Jaguars’ defense was ranked 27th in the league.
- Gordon had a receiving touchdown in one of 16 games last year, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Melvin Gordon III or the Denver Broncos at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Broncos Vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News