The UTSA Roadrunners (3-0) bring a four-game winning streak into matchup with the Memphis Tigers (3-0). The Roadrunners,on the moneyline to win, and the Tigers, listed at on the spread, kick things off on September 25, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. Sportsbooks have installed an over/under of points for the contest.
Check out this article before you make a bet on this game for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the contest — from team and player stats to key metrics, betting insights and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Memphis Vs. UTSA Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Memphis Offense Vs. UTSA Defense
|Tigers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Roadrunners Defense|
|42.7 (15)||Points/Gm||14.3 (17)|
|504.3 (20)||Yards/Gm||244.3 (13)|
|280.3 (33)||Pass Yards/Gm||163.3 (29)|
|224.0 (21)||Rush Yards/Gm||81.0 (19)|
|9.0 (27)||Yards/Pass||5.7 (24)|
|5.8 (14)||Yards/Rush||2.5 (15)|
|42.9% (50)||3rd Down %||29.5% (24)|
|1 (7)||Turnovers||3 (70)|
|3 (39)||Sacks||5 (47)|
UTSA Offense Vs. Memphis Defense
|UTSA Offense||Stats (Rank)||Memphis Defense|
|39.3 (29)||Points/Gm||32.0 (110)|
|458.7 (28)||Yards/Gm||482.7 (124)|
|292.7 (22)||Pass Yards/Gm||400.7 (129)|
|166.0 (65)||Rush Yards/Gm||82.0 (21)|
|8.1 (50)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (80)|
|4.0 (77)||Yards/Rush||3.2 (38)|
|55.8% (9)||3rd Down %||44.9% (101)|
|4 (65)||Turnovers||2 (94)|
|3 (39)||Sacks||2 (99)|
When Memphis Has The Ball
- The Tigers offense is seventh-ranked in college football in terms of turnovers allowed (1), and are playing the 70th-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Roadrunners (3).
- Memphis is 50th in the FBS in third-down percentage (42.9%), and will be facing the 24th-ranked UTSA third-down defense (29.5%).
- The Roadrunners’ defense has five sacks (47th-most in the FBS). The Tigers have allowed three sacks to rank 39th in college football.
- Memphis is 20th in college football, gaining 504.3 yards per game, while UTSA ranks 13th in yards conceded (244.3).
When UTSA Has The Ball
- The Roadrunners average 292.7 passing yards per game (22nd in the FBS) compared to the 400.7 per game the Tigers give up (129th in college football).
- Memphis’ defense ranks 124th in yards allowed per game (482.7), while UTSA’s offense is 28th in college football at 458.7 yards per game.
- The Tigers allow third-down conversions on 44.9% of their opponents’ attempts (101st in the FBS). The Roadrunners have a 55.8% third-down conversion rate, which ranks ninth in college football.
- UTSA has the 29th-ranked offense in the FBS (39.3 points per game), and will be facing Memphis’ 110th-ranked defense (32.0 ppg).
Memphis Betting Trends And Insights
- Memphis has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have been favored by 3 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- The Tigers have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
UTSA Betting Trends And Insights
- UTSA has covered three times in three games with a spread this season.
- The Roadrunners have won their only game this year when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games featuring UTSA have gone over the point total once this year.
- UTSA has combined with its opponent to score more than 66 points only once this season.
- The Roadrunners won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Memphis Players To Watch
- Seth Henigan has passed for 841 yards while completing 62% of his throws (57-of-92), with eight touchdowns and one interception (280.3 yards per game).
- Brandon Thomas has 50 carries for a team-high 421 rushing yards (140.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Rodrigues Clark has rushed for 162 yards on 19 carries (54.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Calvin Austin III has grabbed 21 passes for a team-best 391 yards with six touchdowns. He averages 130.3 yards per game.
- Sean Dykes has contributed with 155 yards (on 11 catches) and two touchdowns.
- Javon Ivory has 132 receiving yards on eight receptions, averaging 44.0 yards per game.
UTSA Players To Watch
- This season, Frank Harris has recorded 662 passing yards (220.7 yards per game) while completing 57 of 86 passes (66.3% completion percentage), with three touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 92 rushing yards on 19 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 30.7 yards per game.
- Sincere McCormick has run for a team-high 268 yards on 61 carries (89.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this year Brenden Brady has rushed for 97 yards on 22 carries (32.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Zakhari Franklin has racked up 22 receptions for 346 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 115.3 receiving yards per game.
- Joshua Cephus has tacked on 20 catches for 208 yards and one touchdown this year. He averages 69.3 receiving yards per game.
- De’Corian Clark has 127 receiving yards on 10 receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 42.3 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News