Week 7 NFL action will see Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers face off against the Chicago Bears at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday In this article, we break down all of Evans’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Mike Evans Week 7 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- The 245.7 passing yards the Bears allow per game makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Evans is averaging 70.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (67.5).
- Evans has gained over 67.5 receiving yards in four of six games this season (66.7%).
- Evans has put up 6.8 more receiving yards per game (70.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 63.2.
- Evans has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of six games this year (66.7%).
- The Bears have surrendered 10 touchdowns through the air (1.7 per game). They are 16th in the league in that category.
- Evans has caught a touchdown pass in two of six games this season, and he scored multiple receiving TDs both times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 24, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News