Week 3 of the NFL season features Najee Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers matching up against the Cincinnati Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we break down Harris’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best bets for this matchup.
Najee Harris Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Harris’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Najee Harris Rushing Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- In terms of defending against the run, the Bengals are 11th in the league, allowing 95.0 yards per game.
- Harris has averaged 41.5 rushing yards per game this season, 26.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Not once this season has Harris had more than 67.5 rushing yards in a game.
- The average rushing yards prop for Harris this season (49.0) is higher than his season average for rushing yards (41.5).
- Harris has fallen short of his rushing yards prop bet total in each of his two games played this season.
- The Bengals have conceded one rushing touchdown, fifth in the league.
- Harris has no rushing touchdowns in two games this year.
Najee Harris Receiving Trends Vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- The 239.0 yards per game the Bengals are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- Harris is averaging 23.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (27.5).
- Harris has put up over 27.5 receiving yards in one out of two games this year (50.0%).
- Harris’ season average of 23.5 receiving yards per game is 4.0 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 19.5.
- In one of his two games this season (50.0%), Harris has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Bengals’ defense is 13th in the NFL, allowing 1.5 passing touchdowns per game.
- In one of two games this year, Harris has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 24, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Najee Harris or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News