Week 3 NFL action will see Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns face off against the Chicago Bears at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday With prop bets set for Chubb in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top bets for this contest.
Nick Chubb Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Chubb’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Nick Chubb Rushing Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- The Bears have the NFL’s fifth-ranked defense against the run, allowing 71.5 yards per game.
- Chubb’s 89.0 rushing yards per game average is 16.5 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Chubb has rushed for more than 72.5 yards in every game he’s played this season.
- Chubb’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 68.5, which he’s outpaced by 20.5 yards on average this year.
- Chubb has hit the over on his rushing yards total in each of his two opportunities this season.
- The Bears have conceded one rushing touchdown, fifth in the NFL.
- Chubb has rushing touchdowns in all two games this season, including multiple TDs once.
Nick Chubb Receiving Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- The Bears are giving up 264.0 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- Chubb is averaging 10.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 fewer than the over/under of 11.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- Chubb has recorded more than 11.5 receiving yards once in two games this year (50.0%).
- Chubb has totaled 3.0 less receiving yards per game (10.5) than the average over/under he’s had set, 13.5.
- Chubb has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of two games this season (50.0%).
- With five passing TDs allowed this season, the Bears defense is ranked 22nd in the NFL.
- In two games this year, Chubb has zero receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 26, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Chubb or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News