Sportsbooks are swamping new and existing users with odds boosts and promos for the Super Bowl matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Top books like DraftKings Sportsbook, FanDuel Sportsbook, BetMGM, PointsBet, FOX Bet and BetRivers will be offering more and more options as we get closer to the start time of Super Bowl LV.
Here is a look at the top offers.
DraftKings Sportsbook has a great Super Bowl offer for new users called Big Game No Brainer. New users will double their money if a TD is scored in the big game. Considering the amount of points Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady usually put on the board, this is close to a lock.
DK will also feature the Wrangler Big Game Squares competition with $55,000 in prizes.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook here to take advantage of these fabulous promos.
And here are the top odds boosts from DK:
- Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes to combine for 55+ completions: +115
- Brady and Mahomes to combine for over 650.5 passing yards: +125
- Travis Kelce/Tyreek Hill/Chris Godwin/Mike Evans to all record 55+ receiving yards: +400
FanDuel Sportsbook has an incredible offer for new users, titled the Big Game Odds Boost where you can bet $5 to win $275. To celebrate the 55th Super Bowl, FanDuel is offering 55-to-1 odds on either team to win.
FanDuel Super Bowl odds boosts will be posted soon by the sportsbook and we will update here when available.
PointsBet has a unique offer for this marquee matchup featuring current GOAT Tom Brady, and GOAT-in-waiting, Patrick Mahomes. It’s called Big Game Goat Insurance where you bet on either team to win the championship game and you’ll get money back up to $50 in free bets if your team loses by 43 points or less.
PB’s standard first-time sign up offer is also phenomenal as new users will get 2 Risk Free Bets up to $2000 upon sign up.
PointsBet’s odds boosts for Super Bowl LV are as follows:
- Mahomes to win MVP: Was -110, Now +110
- Brady over 0.5 rushing yards: Was +175, now +200
- Over 2.5 players in the game to attempt a pass: Was +140, now +160
FOX Bet is going all the way LIVE for Super Bowl 55. If you bet $10 or more on Chiefs vs. Buccaneers, you’ll get a free $10 bet to use on in-game wagering.
Here are the top odds boosts from FOX Bet:
- Double your money – Mahomes and Brady 2 or more passing TDs each: +100
- Triple your money – Mahomes and Brady 300 or more passing yards each: +200
- 4x your money – Travis Kelce and Mike Evans to both score TDs: +300
- 5x your money – Tyreek Hill to score a TD in the first quarter: +400
BetMGM is offering a Risk Free bet worth up to $600 ahead of the Chiefs vs. Bucs game. New users just have to sign up here, make a deposit and place their first wager.
BetMGM will be posting odds boosts and parlay options soon. Check back here for the latest.
BetRivers is running a Big Game Deposit Offer where you will get up to $500 in free bets by depositing $100.
And in honor of Super Bowl 55, if you bet $55 on the game at BetRivers – you’ll get $55 in free bets.
Take advantage of these awesome offers from BetRivers by signing up here.
BetRivers also has exclusive odds boosts for Super Bowl LV. Check them out here:
- Act your age! Brady to complete a 43+ yard pass and Mahomes to record a 25+ yard pass: +220
- A non-QB to win Super Bowl MVP: +220
- Brady to throw more TD passes than Mahomes: +150
- Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce to score the first TD: +250
- Over 2.5 players to throw a TD: +1400
- Leonard Fournette and Ronald Jones to combine for over 99.5 rushing yards and 1+ TD: +200
- Either team to make a 55+ yard field goal: +1100
Business News Governmental News Finance News