A Week 3 matchup sees the Las Vegas Raiders (2-0) take the field against the Miami Dolphins (1-1). The Dolphins ( moneyline odds to win) take the field as visitors on September 26, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET on CBS against the Raiders ( ). The contest’s total is currently set at .
Before placing a bet on this game, check out this article where we give you the best available odds and break down everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, injuries, weather, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 23, 2021, 12:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Player Props
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Weather
Dry conditions (clear sky) and 3 mph winds are predicted at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday (as of 12:18 AM on September 23), with a high temperature of 94 degrees Fahrenheit.
Raiders Vs. Dolphins Injury Report
Las Vegas Injuries
|Denzelle Good||OL||Torn Acl||Out|
|Jakeem Grant Sr.||WR||Ankle||Questionable|
|Lynn Bowden Jr.||WR||Hamstring||Out|
Raiders Offense Vs. Dolphins Defense (2020)
|Raiders Offense||Stats (Rank)||Dolphins Defense|
|27.1 (10)||Points/Gm||21.1 (5)|
|0.42 (10)||Points/Play||0.34 (6)|
|383.3 (8)||Yards/Gm||367.9 (20)|
|273.9 (9)||Pass Yards/Gm||273.3 (27)|
|119.8 (14)||Rush Yards/Gm||116.4 (16)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||5.9 (23)|
|8.0 (4)||Yards/Pass||8.0 (29)|
|4.2 (19)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|46.0% (6)||3rd Down %||31.2% (1)|
|54.2% (23)||Red Zone %||57.4% (7)|
|26 (27)||Turnovers||29 (1)|
|28 (10)||Sacks||41 (10)|
Dolphins Offense Vs. Raiders Defense (2020)
|Dolphins Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raiders Defense|
|25.3 (15)||Points/Gm||29.9 (30)|
|0.40 (13)||Points/Play||0.46 (29)|
|339.0 (22)||Yards/Gm||389.1 (25)|
|246.1 (21)||Pass Yards/Gm||271.3 (26)|
|105.5 (22)||Rush Yards/Gm||125.8 (23)|
|5.3 (21)||Yards/Play||6.0 (26)|
|7.0 (23)||Yards/Pass||7.5 (23)|
|3.9 (29)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|38.6% (27)||3rd Down %||48.8% (30)|
|58.3% (17)||Red Zone %||61.8% (16)|
|20 (16)||Turnovers||15 (30)|
|34 (15)||Sacks||21 (29)|
When The Raiders Have The Ball (2020)
- The Raiders were the NFL’s 27th-ranked offense in terms of committing turnovers last year (26), and are playing the first-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Dolphins (29).
- Las Vegas was ranked fourth in the NFL last year in yards per pass (8.0), and will be facing Miami’s No. 29-ranked defense from a season ago in that category (8.0).
- The Raiders averaged 273.9 passing yards per game last year (ninth in the NFL), compared to the 273.3 per game the Dolphins gave up (27th in the league).
- Last year Las Vegas was 23rd in the NFL in red-zone percentage (54.2%), and will be up against Miami’s seventh-ranked red-zone defense from a season ago (57.4%).
When The Dolphins Have The Ball (2020)
- The Dolphins averaged 0.40 points per play last year (13th in the NFL) compared to the 0.46 per play the Raiders allowed (29th in the league).
- Miami had the 15th-ranked offense in the NFL (25.3 points per game) last year, and will be up against Las Vegas’ 30th-ranked defense from a season ago (29.9 ppg).
- The Dolphins allowed 34 sacks last year (15th-fewest in league), while the Raiders’ defense compiled 21 (fourth-fewest).
- Las Vegas ranked 30th in the league with 15 turnovers forced last year, while Miami committed 20 (16th).
Raiders Betting Trends And Insights
- Las Vegas put together an 8-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Raiders did not cover the spread last season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Las Vegas’ games went over the point total 13 out of 16 times last season.
- Las Vegas’ games last season went over this contest’s total of 45 points 15 times.
- The Raiders won 71.4% of the games last season they were favored on the moneyline (5-2).
Dolphins Betting Trends And Insights
- Miami went 11-5-0 ATS last year.
- When playing as at least 4-point underdogs last season, the Dolphins had an ATS record of 4-2.
- In Miami’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
- Miami played nine games last season that finished with a combined score over 45 points.
- The Dolphins won five of the nine games they played as underdogs last season.
Raiders Players To Watch
- Derek Carr threw for 4,103 yards last season (256.4 per game) while completing 67.3% of his passes (348-for-517), with 27 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs rushed for 1,065 yards on 273 carries (66.6 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns a season ago.
- Kenyan Drake totaled 955 rushing yards on 239 carries , with 10 touchdowns on the ground, last season.
- Last year Darren Waller was targeted 145 times and notched 107 catches for 1,196 yards with nine touchdowns.
- Hunter Renfrow contributed with 56 catches for 656 yards and two touchdowns.
- Henry Ruggs III racked up 452 recieving yards on 26 catches with two TDs.
- Yannick Ngakoue put together an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- K.J. Wright totaled 112 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and one interception over the course of his last campaign.
- Johnathan Abram intercepted two passes and tacked on 112 tackles, 3.5 TFL, and six passes defended last season.
Dolphins Players To Watch
- Tua Tagovailoa collected 1,814 passing yards (113.4 per game) with a 64.1% completion percentage last season (186-for-290), throwing for 11 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Myles Gaskin picked up 584 rushing yards (48.7 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He also added 41 catches for 388 yards with two receiving TDs.
- Last year Malcolm Brown ran for 419 yards on 101 carries (26.2 yards per game), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Last season Will Fuller V was targeted 75 times and had 53 catches for 879 yards and eight touchdowns.
- DeVante Parker also tacked on 793 yards on 63 catches and four touchdowns. He was targeted 103 times, and averaged 49.6 receiving yards last season.
- Mike Gesicki caught 53 passes on 85 targets for 703 yards and six TDs.
- Emmanuel Ogbah put together an impressive stat line of 9.0 sacks, 10.5 TFL and 59 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Jerome Baker racked up 154 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 7.0 sacks.
- Xavien Howard picked off 10 passes while adding 62 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 20 passes defended a season ago.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News