The latest odds for Rickie Fowler to claim victory at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP are. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Fowler from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 21, 2021, 3:22 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rickie Fowler odds for the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Fowler’s recent form
- Fowler has finished in the top five once over his last five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Fowler has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of -9 across his last five events.
ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP details
- Date: October 20-23, 2021
- Location: Chiba, Japan
- Course: Narashino Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,041 yards
- Purse: 10M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Fowler at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Fowler finished 57th when he last played this event in 2020. He posted an above-average score relative to the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Narashino Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,312 yards, which is 271 yards longer than the 7,041-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Fowler will take to the 7,041-yard course this week at Narashino Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,315 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rickie Fowler 2021 results
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||3||66-66-63-71 (-22)||$565,500|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||72-66||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-72||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||34||64-73-70-71 (-6)||$34,386|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||53||69-72-75-65 (+1)||$29,417|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||32||70-69-68-71 (-10)||$41,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-75||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||11||69-70-75-70 (-4)||$225,525|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||71-76-69-71 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||67-72||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-77||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||17||76-68-69-70 (-5)||$105,875|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||65||70-68-78-71 (+7)||$14,980|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||72||76-70-76-77 (+11)||$18,693|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||20||70-71-73-67 (-3)||$101,835|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-75||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-68||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||53||70-73-73-73 (+1)||$17,496|
|January 21-24||The American Express||21||73-66-70-68 (-11)||$58,625|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Fowler’s third-place performance in his most recent tournament, THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT at The Summit Club on October 14-17.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News