Does Rudy Gobert cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Gobert hits the court on Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs.
Rudy Gobert Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Gobert has had a points prop bet set in 57 of the 64 games he has played this season.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Gobert is set at 15.5 points. That’s 1.1 more points than his season average of 14.4.
- In 25 of 64 games this season (39.1%) Gobert has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Gobert’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 14.7 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 points on average.
- Gobert has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 27 out of 57 times (47.4%).
- In only 29 games this season (45.3%) Gobert scored more than his average points over/under of 14.7.
- The Spurs’ opponents are averaging 111.7 points per game, which is the 15th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Gobert has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 56 of the 64 games he has played this season.
- Gobert has averaged 29.1 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (31.5).
- Gobert has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game in 22 of 64 games (34.4%).
- Gobert’s season-long PRA average (29.1) is 0.3 lower than his average PRA over/under — 29.4.
- In only 46.4% of his opportunities this year (26 of 56), Gobert has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In just 39.1% of his matchups this year (25 of 64 games), Gobert covered his average PRA over/under (29.4).
Last 10 Games
Gobert vs the Spurs
Bet on the Jazz vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News