Does Russell Westbrook cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Westbrook hits the court on Friday against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Russell Westbrook Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had a points prop bet set in 41 of the 51 games he has played this season.
- Westbrook has averaged 21.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.9 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 45.1% of his matchups this season (23 of 51 games) Westbrook has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Westbrook’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (23.4 points) by 1.8 points.
- Westbrook has hit the points over in only 16 of 41 opportunities (39%).
- Westbrook has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (23.4 points) in just 33.3% of his matchups (17 out of 51 contests).
- Teams are averaging 114.4 points per game against the Thunder this season, the eighth-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Westbrook has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 40 times this season.
- Westbrook combines to average 43.6 points, rebounds and assists, 4.9 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (48.5).
- In 25.5% of his games (13 out of 51) Westbrook has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Westbrook has a season-long PRA average (43.6) that’s 0.4 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (43.2).
- In only 18 out of 40 chances this season (45%), Westbrook has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In only 49% of his matchups this season (25 of 51 games), Westbrook covered his average PRA over/under (43.2).
Last 10 Games
Westbrook vs the Thunder
Bet on the Wizards vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News