Ryan Fitzpatrick and his Washington Football Team teammates face the Los Angeles Chargers in a Week 1 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Fitzpatrick’s props, we dig into all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Ryan Fitzpatrick Week 1 Player Props
Ryan Fitzpatrick Passing Trends Vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- The 232.2 passing yards the Chargers allowed per game last year made them the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Fitzpatrick is 261.5, 130.8 more yards than his average of 130.7 last year.
- In three of 16 matchups last year, Fitzpatrick threw for more than 261.50 yards.
- Fitzpatrick’s passing yards per game average of 130.7 last year was lower than his average prop bet total (245.2) by 114.5 yards.
- Fitzpatrick exceeded his passing yards prop bet total in three games last season, or 25.0% of games with a prop available.
- With 29 passing TDs conceded last year, the Chargers’ defense was ranked 20th in the NFL.
- In six of 16 games last year, Fitzpatrick threw a touchdown pass. And five of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Fitzpatrick was intercepted in four games last season (out of nine played), including multiple INTs three times.
Ryan Fitzpatrick Rushing Trends Vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Fitzpatrick will go up against a Chargers squad that allowed 119.8 rushing yards per game last season and was the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- Fitzpatrick’s 9.4 rushing yards per game average last year is 1.1 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five games last year (31.2% of total appearances), Fitzpatrick topped 10.50 yards as a runner.
- Fitzpatrick rushed for 7.3 fewer yards per game last year than his average rushing yards prop bet (16.7).
- Fitzpatrick hit the over on his rushing yards total in three games (25.0%) out of 12 opportunities last year.
- The Chargers gave up 17 rushing touchdowns last season, 18th in the NFL.
- Fitzpatrick rushed for a touchdown in two games last season, but did not score more than one either time.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 10, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ryan Fitzpatrick or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Football Team Vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News