Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors play the Houston Rockets on Saturday. Here’s how Curry’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Stephen Curry Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Curry has played in 55 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 50 of them.
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Curry is set at 35.5 points. That is 4.2 more points than his season average of 31.3.
- In 19 of 55 games this season (34.5%) Curry has scored more than 35.5 points.
- Curry’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 30.5 points, which he’s outscored by 0.8 points on average this year.
- Curry has hit the over on his point totals in 26 chances (52%) out of 50 opportunities.
- In 29 of 55 contests this season (52.7%), Curry scored more than his average points over/under of 30.5.
- Opponents of the Rockets have averaged 115.3 points per game this season, the fourth-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Curry has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 50 times this season.
- Curry has averaged 42.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 4.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (47.5).
- Curry has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Saturday’s game in 16 of 55 games (29.1%).
- Curry’s PRA average (42.6) is 1.2 higher than his average prop bet over/under (41.4).
- In 56% of his opportunities this season (28 of 50), Curry has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- Curry covered his average PRA over/under (41.4) in 60% of his matchups this year (33 of 55 games).
Last 10 Games
Curry vs the Rockets
Bet on the Warriors vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News