The Troy Trojans (1-1, 0-0 Sun Belt) and the UL Monroe Warhawks (0-1, 0-0 Sun Belt) square off in matchup between Sun Belt opponents. The Trojans, listed aton the spread, visit the Warhawks, with moneyline odds to win, on September 25, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The game’s over/under is currently listed at .
In this article we break down what you need to know before making a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats, plus updated odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Troy Vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Troy Offense Vs. UL Monroe Defense
|Trojans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warhawks Defense|
|34.0 (50)||Points/Gm||45.0 (127)|
|349.5 (85)||Yards/Gm||554.0 (129)|
|257.0 (43)||Pass Yards/Gm||419.0 (130)|
|92.5 (113)||Rush Yards/Gm||135.0 (67)|
|8.9 (34)||Yards/Pass||12.7 (129)|
|2.9 (111)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (74)|
|45.8% (41)||3rd Down %||54.5% (121)|
|3 (79)||Turnovers||3 (27)|
|0 (1)||Sacks||4 (19)|
UL Monroe Offense Vs. Troy Defense
|UL Monroe Offense||Stats (Rank)||Troy Defense|
|10.0 (126)||Points/Gm||12.0 (18)|
|87.0 (130)||Yards/Gm||264.0 (25)|
|70.0 (128)||Pass Yards/Gm||131.0 (17)|
|17.0 (128)||Rush Yards/Gm||133.0 (65)|
|3.5 (130)||Yards/Pass||6.7 (67)|
|0.4 (130)||Yards/Rush||3.5 (57)|
|31.6% (104)||3rd Down %||37.5% (76)|
|0 (1)||Turnovers||4 (11)|
|6 (119)||Sacks||2 (58)|
When Troy Has The Ball
- The Trojans’ passing attack averages 8.9 yards per pass attempt (34th in the FBS). The Warhawks give up 12.7 per pass (129th in college football).
- UL Monroe’s defense gives up 419.0 yards through the air per game (130th in the FBS). Troy’s 257.0 passing yards per game is 43rd in college football.
- The Warhawks allow third-down conversions on 54.5% of their opponents’ attempts (121st in the FBS). The Trojans have a 45.8% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 41st in college football.
- Troy has the 50th-ranked offense in the FBS, averaging 34.0 points per game. UL Monroe’s defense is 127th, allowing 45.0 points per contest.
When UL Monroe Has The Ball
- The Trojans allow 131.0 passing yards per game (17th in college football). The Warhawks gain 70.0 (128th).
- UL Monroe’s offense is 126th in the FBS at 10.0 points per game. Troy gives up 12.0 per game (18th in college football).
- The Trojans concede 264.0 yards per game (25th-fewest in college football), and the Warhawks pick up 87.0 per game to rank 130th.
- UL Monroe averages 0.4 yards per carry (130th in college football) compared to the 3.5 per rushing attempt Troy gives up (57th in the FBS).
Troy Betting Trends And Insights
- Troy has covered once in two matchups with a spread this season.
- The Trojans have been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
UL Monroe Betting Trends And Insights
Troy Players To Watch
- This season, Taylor Powell has put up 445 passing yards (222.5 yards per game) while connecting on 35 of 53 passes (66% completion percentage), with three touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Kimani Vidal has churned out a team-high 119 rushing yards (59.5 yards per game) and scored one touchdown. He has tacked on five catches for 37 yards (18.5 receiving yards per game).
- So far this year B.J. Smith has rushed for 71 yards on 15 carries (35.5 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Luke Whittemore has grabbed six passes for a team best 123 yards. He averages 61.5 yards per game.
- Tez Johnson has hauled in eight catches for 117 yards (58.5 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Deyunkrea Lewis is averaging 28.0 yards per game, with four catches for 56 yards and one touchdown.
UL Monroe Players To Watch
- This season, Rhett Rodriguez has put up 56 passing yards (56.0 yards per game) while completing 9 of 17 passes (52.9% completion percentage).
- Chandler Rogers has churned out a team-high 11 rushing yards (11.0 yards per game).
- Andrew Henry has 9 yards on eight carries (9.0 ypg).
- Jeremiah Knight has hauled in six receptions for 58 yards, best on his team. He averages 58.0 receiving yards per game.
- Will Derrick has added 9 yards on one catch. He averages 9.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- This season Jahquan Bloomfield has caught one pass for 5 yards, averaging 5.0 receiving yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News