In Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Golden State Warriors and the Memphis Grizzlies meet. The Warriors () will take to the court against the Grizzlies ( to win) starting at 9:30 PM ET Tuesday. The over/under is set at in the matchup.
The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of May 1, 2022 at 8:10 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Warriors vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors Vs. Grizzlies Player Props
Injury Report as of May 1
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee),
Andre Iguodala: Out (Neck)
Santi Aldama: Day To Day (Knee),
Steven Adams: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Killian Tillie: Out (Knee),
Ziaire Williams: Day To Day (Knee)
|Warriors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|111 (15)||Points/Gm||109.9 (12)|
|16.9 (24)||Possessions/Game||31 (30)|
|46.9 (8)||Field Goal %||45.5 (10)|
|36.4 (7)||3PT %||34.9 (11)|
|55.2 (3)||Effective FG %||52.3 (10)|
|58.2 (4)||True Shooting %||55.8 (9)|
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Warriors Defense|
|115.6 (2)||Points/Gm||105.5 (4)|
|31 (1)||Possessions/Game||16.9 (7)|
|46.2 (18)||Field Goal %||43.9 (2)|
|35.3 (16)||3PT %||33.9 (1)|
|52.3 (23)||Effective FG %||50.9 (2)|
|55.3 (24)||True Shooting %||54.6 (2)|
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
Warriors and Grizzlies Betting Records
- Golden State has put together a 44-41-3 ATS record so far this year.
- The Warriors have been favored by 2 points or more 66 times this season, and covered the spread in 32 of those contests.
- A total of 41 out of Golden State’s 88 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Memphis has won 56 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 33 times.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 16-10-1 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs this year.
- So far this season, 45 out of Memphis’ 89 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Head to Head
Jordan Poole scored a team-high 31 points to lead the Warriors past Ja Morant (34 points) and the Grizzlies in their last matchup on May 1, 2022. The Warriors were favored by 2.5 points in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 233 total points to go over the 224-point over/under.
- 3/28/2022 DNP – Warriors: Stephen Curry, Otto Porter Jr.; Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr.
- 12/23/2021 DNP – Warriors: Andrew Wiggins, Jordan Poole, Damion Lee; Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke
- 10/28/2021 DNP – Grizzlies: Brandon Clarke
- Stephen Curry leads the Warriors in scoring (25.5 points per game) and assists (6.3 assists per game).
- Kevon Looney paces Golden State with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Curry knocks down 4.5 threes per game to lead the Warriors.
- Gary Payton II leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Andrew Wiggins collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace Golden State.
- The Grizzlies leader in scoring is Desmond Bane with 18.2 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per game and 2.8 assists per game.
- The Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists are Steven Adams (10 rebounds per game) and Tyus Jones (4.4 assists per game).
- Bane makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, cashing in three treys per game.
- Memphis’ De’Anthony Melton has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Jaren Jackson Jr. is first in blocks with 2.3 per game.
Business News Governmental News Finance News