The Washington Huskies (0-2, 0-0 Pac-12) are set for a Pac-12 matchup with the California Golden Bears (0-2, 0-0 Pac-12) at Husky Stadium in Seattle, Washington. The Huskies, listed aton the spread, take to their home field on September 25, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET against the Golden Bears, on the moneyline to win. A point total of points has been set for the game by oddsmakers.
In this article we break down everything you need before placing a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats, plus updated odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington Vs. Cal Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Washington Offense Vs. Cal Defense
|Huskies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Golden Bears Defense|
|8.5 (129)||Points/Gm||28.0 (91)|
|317.0 (108)||Yards/Gm||435.5 (109)|
|259.5 (41)||Pass Yards/Gm||273.0 (108)|
|57.5 (126)||Rush Yards/Gm||162.5 (88)|
|6.3 (93)||Yards/Pass||7.8 (94)|
|1.9 (127)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (84)|
|35.5% (83)||3rd Down %||47.1% (106)|
|3 (79)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|3 (83)||Sacks||2 (58)|
Cal Offense Vs. Washington Defense
|Cal Offense||Stats (Rank)||Washington Defense|
|24.5 (95)||Points/Gm||22.0 (62)|
|386.0 (72)||Yards/Gm||309.5 (56)|
|243.0 (55)||Pass Yards/Gm||74.5 (3)|
|143.0 (80)||Rush Yards/Gm||235.0 (121)|
|7.5 (68)||Yards/Pass||3.9 (3)|
|5.3 (27)||Yards/Rush||5.2 (109)|
|42.3% (57)||3rd Down %||32.1% (46)|
|1 (20)||Turnovers||0 (113)|
|2 (51)||Sacks||1 (86)|
When Washington Has The Ball
- The Huskies average 259.5 passing yards per game (41st in the FBS) compared to the 273.0 per game the Golden Bears give up (108th in college football).
- Washington averages 1.9 yards per carry (127th in college football) compared to the 4.3 per attempt Cal allows (84th in the FBS).
- The Huskies’ 57.5 rushing yards per game is good for 126th in the FBS. The Golden Bears’ defense allows 162.5 on the ground (88th in college football).
- Washington’s offense is 129th in the FBS at 8.5 points per game. Cal allows 28.0 per game (91st in college football).
When Cal Has The Ball
- The Huskies rank 113th in college football with zero turnovers forced, while the Golden Bears have committed one (20th).
- Cal ranks 27th with 5.3 yards per carry, compared to the 5.2 per rush Washington allows (109th in the FBS).
- The Golden Bears average 7.5 yards per pass attempt (68th in the FBS) compared to the 3.9 per pass the Huskies give up (third in college football).
- Cal averages 243.0 yards through the air per game (55th in the FBS). Washington ranks third, giving up 74.5 passing yards.
Washington Betting Trends And Insights
- Washington has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have won their only game this season when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- The Huskies have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
Cal Betting Trends And Insights
- Cal has won one game against the spread this year.
- The Golden Bears have been an underdog by 7.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- This year, games featuring Cal have hit the over twice.
- Cal has combined with its opponent to score more than 46 points just twice this season.
- The Golden Bears lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Washington Players To Watch
- Dylan Morris has passed for 519 yards while completing 56.6% of his throws (47-of-83), with one touchdown and three interceptions (259.5 yards per game).
- Richard Newton has taken 29 carries for a team-leading 86 rushing yards (43.0 yards per game).
- Cameron Davis has 30 yards on 13 carries (15.0 ypg).
- Taj Davis has racked up 12 receptions for 137 yards, best on his team. He averages 68.5 receiving yards per game.
- Cade Otton has hauled in 11 catches for 115 yards (57.5 yards per game).
- Terrell Bynum has racked up 115 yards on five receptions with one touchdown, averaging 115.0 yards per game.
Cal Players To Watch
- Chase Garbers has thrown for 486 yards while completing 63.1% of his passes (41-of-65), with three touchdowns and one interception this year (243.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 13 times for 38 yards, averaging 19.0 yards per game.
- Damien Moore has taken 29 attempts for a team-leading 150 rushing yards (75.0 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- DeCarlos Brooks has run for 47 yards on three carries (23.5 yards per game) this year.
- This season Trevon Clark has six receptions for a team-high 157 receiving yards (78.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Hunter has also added 83 yards on four catches. He averages 41.5 receiving yards per game this year.
- Kekoa Crawford is averaging 41.0 yards per game, racking up three receptions for 82 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News