- Larry Page had the “L Team.” Sundar Pichai has Google Leads, a broad group of executives from across the company who make up the CEO’s inner circle.
- Leads is made of product group leaders and some of Pichai’s most trusted advisors. They typically meet once a week, and Pichai will run major decisions by the group.
- Business Insider has identified the 16 names that make up Pichai’s executive squad.
- Do you work at Google? You can contact this reporter securely using encrypted messaging app Signal (+1 628-228-1836) or encrypted email ([email protected]).
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Google’s former CEO Larry Page had the “L Team,” an inner circle of trusted advisors which he consulted on major company decisions.
Sundar Pichai’s team is called Google Leads, a broader group of 16 executives from across the company’s most critical businesses, from search to education.
The group consists of product leaders as well as some of Pichai’s most trusted confidants, some of whom have been with Google from the very early days and are now helping the CEO steer the company through a challenging period.
Based on conversations with sources, Business Insider has identified the 16 names that make up Google Leads.
The group typically meets once a week, but has been more engaged than usual during the pandemic, insiders say.
Meet Sundar Pichai’s inner circle.
Business News Governmental News Finance News